Stacy Sherman is the head of CX and employee engagement for Schindler, she’s also the CEO and founder of Doing CX Right, where she helps business leaders elevate customer experiences as well as employee satisfaction in order to gain brand loyalty.
In today’s episode, Stacy and I talk about:
- The multiple sources of getting feedback, and how to take action from the feedback.
- The Humanization of Business.
- CX Education at the University level.
- How important the employee experience is in driving a customer centric culture.
- The tools to use in your business
- Recognizing employees that do an amazing job
- Why leaving feedback and reviews is important.
- Using different points in the customer journey to improve customer experience
Connect with Stacy
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/stacysherman/
Website - https://doingcxright.com/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/stacysherman
YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQu4U9uRSUhPoQE-jTBYQ2A?reload=9