Reynaldo is a serial entrepreneur, author, speaker and expert in business development, smart real estate and technologies.
He enjoys using his tech background to increase value, revenue and create efficient processes.
One of the things that blew up Reynaldo’s real estate businesses was getting access to an ad grant which In turn he has been able to do for all his clients and friends to help them obtain a $120,000/yr worth of free Adwords, as well as helping uplift their local communities via philanthropic giving.
Reynaldo loves to share his knowledge and experience to other people, especially those that understand the more they have, the more they can help.
- Creating the philanthropic arm of a business.
- Reynaldo explains what the google grant program is and how corporations can benefit from it.
- The step by step process of how Reynaldo and his team at Impact Annex handle consultations.
- The nuts and bolts of how to create a non-profit, align it with your for-profit and later on obtain a grant.
- How a US corporation can start a nonprofit in Canada without being physically located there.
- The pros and cons of opening a non-profit either in the US or in Canada for a US based company.
- How really does creating a non-profit arm of your business change the customer's perception of the business to a more trustworthy and positive one?
- How Reynaldo ensures that the two websites (nonprofit and for-profit) work hand in hand to bring in more traffic, create an impact, and educate the customers about your brand.
Connect with Reynaldo
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/reynaldoasantana/
Website - https://www.reynaldosantana.org/