Ken is the Co-Founder and CEO at Tango, a platform that allows users to create beautiful step-by-step tutorials of any process with an aim at increasing your company's CX.
During the pandemic, Ken and his partners decided to drop out of Harvard Business School to found Tango
They’ve ever since, grown their business to 50,000+ customers and have been recognized multiple times as the #1 Product of the Day/Week on Product Hunt, and 2022’s most popular Chrome Extension.
- How the three friends; Ken, Dan and Brian’s shared passion in team performance led them to work together in starting Tango
- Information sharing. Why working as a team in an organization is important for flawless information flow
- Knowledge management. Trying to brainstorm some of the best way that an organization can create, share and store collective knowledge for future use
- Building Tango; A tool that creates better teaching and learning experience for people involved in documentation and the people receiving it
- Overcoming the barriers that an organization faces when trying to adapt to new ways of serving its customers
- Using Tango for improved customer service, product walkthroughs, support teams and organizational teamwork
Connect with Ken
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/kenbabcock/
Website - https://www.tango.us/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/bigredbabz?lang=en