Jake McKee is one of the founders of the modern customer community movement.
A fully accomplished community professional, Jake focuses on designing and executing online community and social engagement programs in corporate and entrepreneurial environments.
Join us today as we discuss:
- How a community can be run by either companies or external fans.
- Aligning community goals with business objectives.
- How a community blends in a company with customers, in order to make them feel as part of something greater.
- Passion. Why you should build communities on your journey towards success.
- The generational change in expectations of the customer over time
- It’s more than just the numbers. How to build your life and business philosophy based on connection and intuition.
- The role of a community in a business environment.
Connect with Jake
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/jakemckee/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/jakemckee?lang=en
Website - https://community5.com/