Elizabeth Power is a sought-after speaker, teacher, and consultant. She’s the founder and CEO of EPower & Associates and is also an expert in trauma and mental care.
Elizabeth is passionate and skilled in helping people in the areas of change, resilience, selfcare and alignment.
In the episode today, Elizabeth and I cover;
- Trauma informed care and its role in customer support.
- Why we should learn to be kinder to ourselves.
- The role of human connection in customer experience.
- Empathy; How customer care agents can learn and grow from putting themselves in the shoes of a customer when there's a complaint or call in.
- The instant gratification culture that has come to be considered as the norm.
- Customer's emotional mindset.
- Levels of relationship.
- Using memory and experience to anchor a more positive attitude within ourselves.
- Emotional intelligence as a means of helping customer call center agents deal with grief and (or) anger.
Connect with Elizabeth
Website - https://www.elizabethpower.com/
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/epower953/ -
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethpower/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ElizabethPoweronChange/