Bruno Pešec helps business leaders innovate profitably.
He is the rare innovator who can claim that he's worked on a regulation-defying freight train and an award-winning board game.
In addition to his corporate experience with brands like DNV, DNB, and Kongsberg Group, Bruno runs a community of entrepreneurs of several thousand members.
He is currently undertaking a doctorate in organizational change, with a specific focus on the issues with innovation in large enterprises.
- Exploring what being a minimalist world traveler means.
- Insight into Bruno’s new book Augmented strategy: How to combine human intuition with insights from data, to make better strategic decisions faster.
- How to convert the overwhelming amounts of data that are at our disposal and use it to enhance our decision-making processes.
- The different types of data that are out there and which ones business leaders should be keen on.
- Why most companies just collect cx data and do not take action, thus leaving them stuck in the primitive stages.
- Knowledge and information management within an organization.
- Identifying high stake decisions.
- Modern innovation strategies. Why companies should tackle problems individually when creating a foundation.
Connect with Bruno
Website - https://www.pesec.no/
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/pesec/?originalSubdomain=no
Twitter - https://twitter.com/brunopesec?lang=en
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Augmented-Strategy-intuition-strategic-decisions/dp/8269267406