Brian Ahearn is the Chief Influence Officer at Influence PEOPLE. An international speaker, coach and consultant, he specializes in applying the science of influence in everyday business situations.
Brian spent more than 30 years in the insurance industry and is one of only a dozen individuals in the world who currently holds the Cialdini Method Certified Trainer designation.
Brian’s first book, Influence PEOPLE, was named one of the Top 100 Influence Books of All Time by BookAuthority. His second book, Persuasive Selling for Relationship Driven Insurance Agents was an Amazon new release bestseller.
- Brian breaks down what precisely The Cialdini method certified trainer designation is
- Influence and persuasion; how these two can be used interchangeably to modify or change human behavior
- Examples of areas where influence and persuasion can be applied to get people to say yes more aside from sales and the customer side of things
- The intricacies of culture in organizations and the many things that go into changing an organization's culture to a more customer-centric strategy
- The human psychology and where it applies in sales from a lead generation point of view
- The step-by-step process from research to outreach up to establishing a relationship through authority, social proof, and scarcity
- Having a better and more creative opening statement to catch people off guard and catch people's attention
- How does one learn to be more persuasive and start to influence behavior?
Connect With Brian
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianfahearn/
Website - https://www.influencepeople.biz/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/BrianAhearn
Email - email@example.com
Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Brian-Ahearn/e/B07W4S51Q4