Brenton is a customer experience advocate, and New Zealand’s first ever accredited CX Specialist. He’s also a podcast host, and a creator of good music.
In the episode today, Brenton and I discuss;
- The empathic side of CX. Getting in touch with real feelings to create emotional connection with the individuals.
- The Customer Journey Map which is based on the dopamine reward pathway
- Getting customers from purely assessing mode to become advocates of our product
- Working choice vs expectations
- How cx is changing relative to Digital Transformation that the world is undergoing
- How people are becoming more and more outcome oriented when it comes to fulfilling our terminal desires
- How technology is bridging together the old world and the new world
Connect with Brenton
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/brentonmwebber/detail/contact-info/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/halftimeorange2
Website - https://www.halftimeorange.co.nz/