Adam is the Co-Founder and CEO of UPshow. UPshow is the customizable engagement platform that capitalizes on businesses’ existing screens to deliver better audience experiences.
Prior to UPshow, Adam was CEO and co-founder of SparkReel, the social media technology agency that evolved into what UPshow is today. Prior to SparkReel, Adam was a VP at Sterling Partners, a Chicago venture capital firm.
Adam’s first entrepreneurial venture was the creation of TextAway, a mobile messaging startup. He is also an avid pilot who enjoys traveling across the country with his family.
- The psychology and the evolution of how screens have inspired our behaviors and experience for the better
- The movement from a static less interconnected signage in messaging into more digital signage in the commercial business world.
- The philosophy behind motion, dynamism, and interactivity
- How screens are bridging the physical and the digital to create a more personalized and memorable immersive experience
- How did covid drive the brick and mortar businesses towards a more digitized contactless customer and employee experience?
- The analytical side of things and how we can use the data we get back to make more informed decisions in this day and age
- Showcasing different educational content to market to an audience that appeals to your business.
- The effort involved to transform a business into a more digitized setup
- Why businesses and organizations are suffering in terms of workforce and what they need to do to ensure better employee experience
Connect with Adam
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/ahirsen/
Website - https://www.upshow.tv/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/ahirsen