Janine Hamner Holman is an internationally recognized speaker, author, and expert on conscious leadership, organizational development, neurobiology, and what it takes to attract and retain world-class talent.
As CEO of the J&J Consulting Group, she brings more than 30 years’ experience to her work where she uses scientifically validated strategies and tools to build high performance teams. She has worked with everything from Fortune 200 companies to local nonprofits and everything in between.
- MIT’s take on what’s driving the great resignation; Organizations not having enough diversity and inclusion, toxic organizational cultures, and unethical organizational practices.
- Diversity as a way of appealing to more millennials and Gen Zs customer base.
- Managing via the platinum rule as opposed to the golden rule i.e ( Do unto others as they would have done unto themselves. )
- Helping your newly promoted organizational leaders and managers to transition into their new positions.
- Self-fulfilling prophecies. How being positive can go a long way in uplifting your employees’ spirits.
- Why it’s important to focus on work productivity instead of work hours.
- Creating a psychologically safe work space where your employees and team members can comfortably voice their thoughts and opinions.
Connect with Janine
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/janine-hamner-holman/
Twitter - https://twitter.com/JanineHamner
Website - https://janinehamner.com/
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org