Andrew Wolgemuth founded Wove to recreate the way couples buy engagement rings in a highly traditional and outdated industry.
He grew up in an entrepreneurial environment working at his parent jewelry company in Lancaster, PA.
After attending West Point and serving as a Platoon Leader in the Army's 75th Ranger Regiment, Andrew attended Stanford GSB's Ignite Entrepreneurship Program where the idea for Wove was born.
- Andrew gives us a background on his Jewellery business; the idea behind starting WOVE, alongside the products and services they provide
- Re-discovering the elements of an amazing customer experience
- Traditional jewelry stores; how they operate and how Andrew and his team have managed to successfully do things in a more modern and engaging way
- The steps and procedures behind WOVE’s ability to give all its customers a satisfying and fulfilling experience
- The benefits that Andrew is enjoying after making heavy upfront investments in his business processes
- How Andrew and his team assist clients in making well-informed decisions on their purchases
Connect with Andrew
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-wolgemuth/
Website - https://www.wovemade.com/
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/wove_made/